Moving ahead successfully is a decision to be made by every individual. If you want to feel better mentally and physically, enjoying a good success and peak performance, you ought to replace the negatives in your life with positives. Nothing is ever accomplished without action, so start now to move your life ahead.
1. Don’t be distracted by the bombardment of social media and it’s negative messages, disheartening videos and photographs, from all different sources, most especially Whatsapp, Instagram and Facebook. Delete negative news that’ll make you start your day in a bad mood and keep you from having a focused mindset towards achieving your goals. Do recharge your life reading empowering books, such as success stories and biographies of successful people, listening to motivational tapes and uplifting music.
2. Don’t give negative people the opportunity to drain your energy and spirit instead surround yourself with positive people that encourage and add value to your life.
3. Don’t engage in negative self-talk or concentrating on your shortcomings, problems, fear and worry, being that you attract what you think about most. Focus on the positive aspects of your life from writing a gratitude list to taking inventory of all the resources you’ve been blessed with. What are your unique strengths, what have you accomplished, how are you different and improving? Take some time every day to think about all the good things you have in your life right now. The process of thinking of the good things in your life will generate good feelings for you that will last much of the day. Use visualization and affirmations to build images of yourself accomplishing the things you want and use these to replace the negative images.
4. Don’t forget to take care of your body. Do eat healthily, cut out some bad habits, and get regular exercise in order to boost your self-esteem while building your strength and endurance, so you can accomplish more.
5. Don’t forget to do your good deeds in the society. Remember that what you put out comes back to you, so make sure it is good that goes out. Do take time to get involved in activities that help others. You will get good feedback from others and develop a genuine sense that you are a good person, and this will also help you feel better about yourself.
Thanks for reading.