We’ve compiled a list of inspirational quotes to encourage that you can always regain your lost years.
Let these words of wisdom remind you that while there is life there is hope no matter how old you are.
Quotes on how to regain the lost years
1. “Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.” – Lord Chesterfield
2. “Never look back unless you are planning to go that way.” – Henry David Thoreau
3. “The key is in not spending time, but in investing it.” – Stephen R. Covey
4. “It’s not enough to be busy, so are the ants. The question is, what are we busy about?” – Henry David Thoreau
5. “Never let yesterday use up today.” – Richard H. Nelson
6. “Never leave ’till tomorrow which you can do today.” – Benjamin Franklin
7. “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing.” – Isaiah 43-18
8. “Make sure you set SMART goals. They should be Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Timed” – Peter Turla
9. “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” – Michael Altshuler
10. “Don’t spend a dollar’s worth of time on a ten cent decision.” – Peter Turla
11. Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option. – Maya Angelou
12. “The life you have left is a gift. Cherish it. Enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters, now.” – Leo Babauta
13. “Start from here, now is all you have, there will never be a better place or time and by tomorrow you would have lost more time.” – Malti Bhojwani